POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I guess Warp scared Invisible away... : Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away...
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 13 Dec 2007 10:40:11
Message: <4761525b@news.povray.org>
"Sherry Shaw" <ten### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Jeremy M. Praay wrote:
>>
>> Maybe Warp threatened to rape his entire family, just like he did to BDW.
>> ;-)
>
> EXSQUEEZE ME???
>
> --Sherry "Did I Miss Something?" Shaw

I think it happened in 2003 or maybe 2004.  Bill was quite prolific poster,
similar to Invisible, but the difference was that Bill's posts were often
meant to incite, although he was also known for posting lots of "nothing".

Then one day, he seemed to "lose it".  He compared Warp's criticism to
"raping his family" and said he would never post here again.  He never did.
I often wonder what happened to him.  It's oddly funny and sad at the same
time.

For whatever reason, I remember this exchange, probably because I was new
here, and because it was funny:
Bill: "Ahhh...  Relaxing with a glass of lemonade after mowing my lawn.  Who
needs drugs?"
Warp: "People who don't have lawns."